Handmade wrapping paper can add that extra glam to a gift. We created ours for a wedding, but you can certainly add a little pop to your next gift no matter the occasion!
- Erasers Fruits
- Modeler Blade
- X-Acto knife
- Start by wrapping your gift in your choice of wrapping paper.
- Cut 2 inch cellophane pieces.
- Roll the cellophane pieces into a cone shape and secure the ends together with a hot glue gun.
- Glue cones onto the wrapping paper.
- Take an eraser and draw the outline of a stem.
- Stamp the stem stencil onto beneath the cones.
- Add glitter and/or rhinestones on top of the glass to add some flare. Cheers!