An ice bucket cooler always adds that extra oomph to table settings. We made ours for a winter soiree but no matter the season or theme you can customize your own to join the party!
- Large Bucket
- Small Bucket
- Assortment of Fruits
- Assortment of Leaves
- Start by filling your large bucket with water until about an inch deep.
- Add the smaller container and place your first layer of fruits and/or leaves of choice underneath the container.
- Add more water and begin to fill the sides of the ice bucket mold with your fruits and leaves.
- Top off the bucket with water and freeze overnight.
- To remove the ice bucket, remove the rocks from the center and run warm water around the outside of the bucket. This will loosen the bucket and make it easy for it to slide out. Voi-la!