3 Doodler

Project Information

To announce the launch of the new 3Doodler PRO product, Visual Country created a 30 second short film showcasing the pen’s ideal user. The original 3Doodler pen is recognized worldwide for fun crafts, fine art, DIY projects and decorative items. The 3Doodler Pro was created not to replace their other products, but to serve a different purpose- one for professionals. To communicate this idea we designed and created a modern office environment for the film. To add validity we featured business professional influencers that use the 3Doodler Pro to enhance their work. The film was shot in 4K with our Canon C500. View more of our 4K work here and Influencer Campaigns here.


Based on internal benchmarks for Branded Post Interaction Rate (16.00%). 3Doodler outperformed by 32.10%, achieving an overall Interaction Rate of 48.10%.

Key Services