Amazon Fashion approached us with the task of promoting their fashion picks for the holiday season. Visual Country created a holiday-themed stop-motion animation video to present just that: a simple way to obtain and gift elegant clothes and accessories for one’s loved ones.
Based on internal benchmarks for Branded Post Interaction Rate (16.00%), Amazon Fashion outperformed by 6.88%, achieving an overall Interaction Rate of 22.88%. 30,200+ users viewed the video via Instagram and Twitter. Users created a total of 2,206 engagements.