Joe Boxer

ClientJoe Boxer
Project Information

Joe Boxer approached Visual Country to promote their Christmas holiday collection available at K-Mart, by showcasing their lifestyle brand. Our animators gave the seasonal holiday sweaters personality and were eventually packaged up as a gift to represent the act of holiday cheer and giving to one another. Joe Boxer’s brand of family lifestyle inspired our quirky approach in this stop-motion video that highlights our in-house creativity and fashion styling skills.


Based on internal benchmarks for Branded Post Interaction Rate (16.00%). Joe Boxer outperformed by 9.95%, achieving an overall Interaction Rate of 25.95%. 

Key Services