Project Information

In a world that’s more chaotic and faster paced than ever, to be at our best we need tools that can work as hard as we do. Post-it® Super Sticky Notes have an adhesive technology specially designed to hold up under the unique pressures of modern life. To communicate to the brand’s social audience their ability to stick again and again we created a series of short videos setting the Post-it® Super Sticky Notes in everyday vertical environments. We filmed the videos using a combination of live action and stop motion.


Based on internal benchmarks for Branded Post Interaction Rate (16.00%), Post-It outperformed by 10.34%, achieving an overall Interaction rate of 26.34%. 2500+ users viewed the video via Instagram. Users created a total of 672 engagements.

Key Services