Saks Fifth Avenue

ClientSaks Fifth Avenue
IndustryFashion, Beauty
Project Information

Saks Fifth Avenue launched its third annual Glam Gardens spring campaign, which features 24 beauty vendors in spring-themed floral window facades. We created six GIFs centered around fragrances and skin products from Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Dior, Kiehl’s, Penhaligon’s and Viktor + Rolf. Our simplistic designs feature watercolor flowers that bloom around the bottles.


Based on internal benchmarks for Branded Post Interaction Rate (16.00%), Saks outperformed by 8.15%, achieving an overall Interaction Rate of 24.15%. 9,100+ users viewed the video via Instagram and created a total of 2,220 engagements.

Key Services