Sargento

ClientSargento
DistributionSocial
Project Information

Our videos for Sargento’s #RealCheesePeople campaign emphasize that their cheeses are 100 percent real, whereas PPCFs are only 51 percent real cheese. A curated selection of food bloggers shared one of the three videos to their audience. To enhance the campaign’s message, we used American singles wrapped in plastic and juxtaposed them with thickly sliced Sargento cheeses.

Results

Based on internal benchmarks for Sponsored Post Interaction Rate (20.74%), Sargento outperformed by 2.14%, achieving an overall Interaction Rate of 22.88%. 30,200+ users viewed the video via Instagram and Twitter. Users created a total of 2,206 engagements.

Key Services
Assets