Neutrogena

ClientNeutrogena
IndustryBeauty
DistributionSocial, Pre-Roll Ad
Project Information

With the new school year looming, Neutrogena relaunched SolveMyAcne.com featuring the “Let’s Solve It” quiz to help guide teens in choosing the best product for their skin type. To activate this campaign, Neutrogena approached Visual Country to create a series of videos and GIFs that visualize the idea of everyone having unique skin and show a multitude of their products in a visually-engaging way. The 15-second version includes a strong CTA driving viewers to SolveMyAcne.com.

Results

Based on internal benchmarks for Branded Post Interaction Rate (16.00%), Neutrogena outperformed by 0.20%, achieving an overall Interaction Rate of 16.20%. 6,200+ users viewed the video via Instagram. Users created a total of 1,008 engagements.

Key Services
Assets
neutrogena_creative_production_social_beauty
Project Information

To bring to life Neutrogena’s silky and tropical breeze scented Beach Defense sunscreen, we created a series of short videos and GIFs. The short videos animate the fragrance and occasions that come to mind when you wear Beach Defense. The short series of gifs highlight water recreation and the water-resistant RTB of Beach Defense beyond just ocean water.

Results

Based on internal benchmarks for Branded Post Interaction Rate (16.00%), Neutrogena’s short videos outperformed by 3.46%, achieving an average Interaction Rate of 19.46%. Users created a total of 3,506 engagements across Instagram.

Key Services
Assets