DistributionSocial, Website
Project Information

To commemorate ten years of the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, an annual event known for it’s trendsetting style, Fendi introduced a luxe limited edition bag charm. The charm, dressed in iconic Clicquot yellow, was used in a series of illustrated 2D animation videos. We used bright colors, florals and a sketch-type composition to provide inspiration for the ideal Polo Classic look. The videos were used across the Fendi and Veuve clicquot social channels and as a design catalyst for the campaign microsite.


Based on internal benchmarks for Branded Post Interaction Rate (16.00%), Fendi outperformed by 3.72%, achieving an overall interaction rate of 19.72%. Over 56,000+ users viewed the videos via Instagram and created a total of 11,000+ engagements.

Key Services