Veuve Clicquot

ClientVeuve Clicquot
IndustryAlcohol
DistributionSocial
Project Information

Every year Veuve Clicquot hosts the unforgettable Polo Classic event at Liberty State Park. The event is the most highly anticipated and stylish daytime event. We created a series of animated videos to get guests excited via social and help create buzz and awareness.

Results

Based on internal benchmarks for Branded Post Interaction Rate (16.00%). Veuve Clicquot outperformed by 17.92%, achieving an overall Interaction Rate of 33.92%. 17,000+ users viewed both videos via Instagram and created a total of 6,149 engagements.

Key Services
Assets