Veuve Clicquot

ClientVeuve Clicquot Rich
IndustryAlcohol
DistributionSocial

Project Information

Veuve Clicquot RICH was made to be mixed. For the second consecutive year, we animated twelve champagne cocktail recipes to encourage people to release there inner mixologist. The ingredients we used were pineapple, cucumber, tea, pepper, grapefruit zest and celery. Each enhances the signature notes of the wine and inspires out of the box ways to enjoy Veuve Clicquot champagne.

Results

Based on internal benchmarks for Branded Post Interaction Rate (16.00%). Veuve Clicquot outperformed by 17.92%, achieving an overall Interaction Rate of 33.92%. 17,000+ users viewed the videos via Instagram. Users created a total of 6,149 engagements.

Key Services
Assets
Project Information

Returning client, Veuve Clicquot, approached us to “Paint the Town Clicquot” and introduce their new series, The Veuve Clicquot Colorama Collection. To bring their vision to life, with a combination of photos and videos, we created three 2D animated videos using the brand’s bright colors. We emphasized the unique packaging of the Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label and Non-Vintage Rosé series with a play on paint. These three colorful videos were shared on Veuve Clicquot Instagram stories driving social awareness

Key Services
Assets